These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between you (user or customer) and ASIAdigicall & DigiConnect for Telecommunication Services and any related Products or Services. This Agreement governs both the Services and any assigned toll-free, fax number and/or local number account used in connection with the Service/s.
- Some of the services are not available in all areas. Residential Services are designed for a standard household residential Customers usage only. Strictly Fair usage policy will apply based on average Australian House Hold usage pattern. Any abuse will give us the right to transfer the service to PAYG plan.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST. Total Minimum commitment is 12 month. Early termination fees apply. The Early Termination Fee will be calculated as per your monthly subscription fee multiplied by the months remaining in your contract term. Equipment and connection and setup fees to be paid in advance. On phone general support will be provided. However any on premises visits required will incur extra costs. Any equipment supplied will be covered by direct manufacturer warranty. Monthly subscription and any other extra usage will be charged on direct debit on 1st of each calendar month. Any dishonoured payment request will incur $15 charge. Unlimited package prices may change within 30 days’ notice. .
- CDR – WE’LL KEEP IT FOR ONLY TWO MONTHS – If you need to keep regular record, you should save your own record from the online portal. Retrieving older than last 2 months records would cost you $15 dollars one off fee. Maximum two years old records could be retrieved. All CDR are sent only via online.
- We will provide NBN Ready ADSL2 Modem with Wi-Fi and Home Network Capabilities for one off price of $119.00 with Free Setup and Delivery.
The Term of this Agreement will begin on the date your services were activated. Initially, such service will be activated on a 30-day money back guarantee. After receiving the first month value plan, you will be allocated with free credits up to $10 to $25 depending on the plan you selected to try the service. Thus, if you are not happy, you can cancel the plan before the free trial ends, the plan value will be refunded minus the value of services used outside your subscription. If no written request to cancel has been made within 30 days, you will be automatically be subscribed to a 3-month plan. At the end of that 3 month period, your service will be renewed each month until terminated in writing by either party. Cancel request will be enforced on 31st day after receiving the written cancellation request.
- DigiConnect provides Business IP PBX System over Internet Connection, commonly known as Hosted IP PBX phone system. There are different plans for small-medium businesses and each plan is billed on a monthly basis. An Adequate Internet connection is needed for phone service to work effectively. To achieve and maintain quality of calls, premises should have NBN or ADSL2 connection also QOS system must be implemented to minimize the effect of possible fluctuation in data connection during busy hours of the day or while staff members are downloading and number of voice calls taking place at a time.
- DigiConnect can arrange your set-up or transition to a Hosted IP PBX phone system on a nominal setup fee. This includes configuration of the handsets, implement QoS system, Design & Implement IVR and Call Flow for effective and professional Phone System. Internal cabling within the premises. Sourcing Hardware will be responsibility of the clients. Standard Setup Fees is $150 and IVR recording and implementing would cost around $150 to $350. Any subsequent service, changes, updates on IVR and Call Flow will cost $80.00 per hour. However, there are no bindings, you may use your own IT person to do the set-up. You can also make your own arrangements for IVR and On Hold Message Recordings– we will provide necessary guidelines. In that case, Basic Standard Setup on our end will be done Free, also 15 Minutes Free Phone consultation will be provided to your authorized IT person.
2.1 We encourage customers to source our recommended brand hardware. We only suggest Yealink, CISCO, Polycom or SNOM. Cisco or Netgear PoE Switch with QOS capabilities. Non-branded hardware may work but we will be not involved in any configuration – also call quality may not be assured. You can source hardware on your own if you’re not comfortable using the ones we suggested. . We can only recommend or support in a limited way. Product warranty, hardware issues or maintenance and other things should be addressed by your supplier.
2.2 Payments – All our Plans are Pay as you go Plan. Account has to be always on the green. Depending on the subscribed plans and usage pattern, we encourage to add an auto-top up arrangement with us. Generally, a minimum of $30 to $100 balance should always be on the account. Whenever your balance drops down to that threshold, our system will automatically charge or top up on nominated credit card. If the charge attempt fails, you will be notified via email. It is advised to act on that immediately so your services will not be interrupted. We also advise to save our email in your contact list so it will be delivered to your inbox and not on spam. You will also have access to your online account/s to monitor and pay online or IVR based payments which is available 24/7.
2.3 The number of simultaneous calls that can be made or received at one time is restricted by the plan that you subscribed. Example: Soho Connect plan can have 3 simultaneous calls, Soho Connect Plus plan can have up to five simultaneous calls and so on.
2.4 Incoming fax, voice messages will be delivered free of cost to your designated email address automatically, 24/7.
2.5 All standard PBX system features will be provided Free of Cost to all accounts. Refer to our brochure for full range of features.
2.6 You can access and download our mobile app via Android or IOS, free of charge. This will be integrated to the office PBX system. That way, your are always connected to your office even while you are outside the office. Staff members can reach clients on that Mobile Extension number free of costs. It can also be used when roaming as long as there’s a reliable Internet connection available.
2.7 You can choose to upgrade to our Unlimited Local and National Call Plans. Prices will be based on your subscribed plan. For Soho Connect, for three lines, it will be charged $75 dollars per month. All 3 lines will have unlimited National and Local Calls Facility. For Soho Connect Plus Plan, for $100, all 5 numbers will have access to Unlimited local and national calls. Mobile calls will cost 15c each minute (1 minute interval) no flag fall.
2.8 You can request to upgrade to our Unlimited Local and National call Plans at any time.
- DigiConnect offers a free trial period. All terms and conditions within this agreement will apply during the free trial period.
- After the minimum three months period is over, you will be the owner of the numbers (toll free, local, fax) assigned to you by DigiConnect. Clients can port the number to any other similar provider after cancelling the service with DigiConnect in writing. However, your number need to be active while porting it or risk having it allocated to another subscriber.
- You may be able to port your existing phone and fax service number from your current phone provider to DigiConnect. Standard Phone Porting will cost $15 each number. This will result in eliminating the line rental forever. The number needs to be active for it to be ported successfully. We may not be able to port your service number in all circumstances this includes rotary dial numbers, multiple numbers, ISDN & complex service numbers, failure to provide account details, contractual obligations with your existing provider or where we do not have a porting arrangement with your existing provider.
- Upgrades and downgrades of your service will be available upon request. Please contact customer service for more information regarding your plan.
- All calls that are not within standard call category such as calls to international numbers, premium numbers, and directory assistance will be charged accordingly.
- Each service plan, for both toll-free and local numbers, has a flat monthly service fee this service fee, which is posted on the Site, is the basic charge associated with your plan. Incoming and outgoing calls are charged as per our rate schedule.
- DigiConnect reserves the right to interrupt, restrict or terminate Services to your Account, without notice to you, if we suspect fraudulent or abusive activity.
- Upon termination of the service, your right to use the service ceases immediately. You will have no right and we will not have any obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages, call records to you or any third party.
- Prior to termination of your service for any reason, you may request for your number to be ported to another carrier. Furthermore, if you fail to transfer the number prior to terminating your service, your number may be reassigned.
- If you cancel your account before your trial period will expire, Plan Fees will be refunded. However, it is your responsibility to cancel your account by contacting DigiConnect in writing.
- Any included call value expires at the end of each month. It will not be carried over to the next month and is not refundable or transferable.
- If you relocate numbers to an area outside the geographic zone in which your numbers are normally used (e.g. 03 number to an 02 area), calls to those numbers may be charged at STD rates by the caller’s own service provider and you may not be able to port the numbers to another carriage service provider if they do not support Out of Area Numbers.
- Bandwidth is the total capacity of your broadband connection. Your bandwidth will be shared between the calls you make from your IP PBX service and other Internet usage (e.g. browsing, video streaming). DigiConnect cannot guarantee that you can make concurrent calls at all times. Making concurrent calls is dependent on the available bandwidth of your broadband connection. However by implementing DigiConnect recommended QOS system – generally it is possible to maintain the quality of calls.
- CDR – WE’LL KEEP IT FOR ONLY TWO MONTHS– If you need to keep regular record, you should save your own record from the online portal. Retrieving older than last 2 months records would cost you $15 dollars one off fee. Maximum two years old records could be retrieved. All CDR are sent only via online.
- See our rates and charges
- Rates, charges, Subscription plans prices, etc., could be subject to change at any time with or without notice.
- We will provide NBN Ready ADSL2 Modem with Wi-Fi and Home Network Capabilities for one off price of $279.00 with Free Setup and Delivery. No contract required.**If you’re ready to avail a 2-year contract, hardware and set up will be of no cost.**